Tuesday, October 7, 2008

just Believe . . . . . . . .


The dictionary defines Believe as: to accept as true, genuine, real, to have a firm conviction as to the goodness, efficacy, or ability of something

I am extremely sick of people asking me what my tattoo “means” and I only have a lifetime of this bs left.

If you notice I got it so that I would be able to read it , not anyone else that word has held a special place holder in my life for sometime now, I think it takes feeling truly hopeless to attach ones self to a word so powerful as Believe.

The Secret which some people may not know or care about is the Law of Attraction.

According to proponents of this law, thoughts have an energy that attracts like energy.
In order to control this energy, proponents state that people must practice three things:

1. Know what you want and ask the universe for it.

2. Feel and behave as if the object of your desire is on its way.

3. Be open to receiving it.

Thinking of what one does not have, they say, manifests itself in not having, while if one abides by these principles, and avoids "negative" thoughts, the Universe will manifest a person's desires.

So on a basic level I suppose it is an everyday reminder for the second step


So I guess this blog is as much for everyone else as it is for me. It is one word that holds many meanings for me and that is why I have permanently marked my body with it
Believe in wishing wells

Believe in shooting stars

Believe that dreams come true

Believe what you feel

Believe in miracles

Believe in angels

Believe in love
Believe two hearts can learn to beat as one

Believe the impossible


No comments: